Saturday, January 31, 2009

Film Class part 2

Our film class actually started around August 23. The Concord shoot happened on a Saturday, Oct 04. As I mentioned in the previous post, we went through a process of story development and script writing to actually get to the first shooting day for our film class project. This included a few weeks of introduction lectures and some required reading in our text. I shot way too many still photos on the day of the shoot, to post here. Last night I remembered that I created a slide show out of these for the team. I’ll post it below. It’s the most efficient way to show a large group of photos.

What I remember the most about this video shoot is that we were on location for about 9 hours. We arrived before 8:00 AM and wrapped up the day and loaded the gear around 5:30PM. It was a good thing it was October or we would have been sun burned. The next day, Sunday, we would fly to the Czech Republic, but that is a story for another post. Enjoy the slide show.


Concord Video Shoot from Jim Walker on Vimeo.

1 comment:

The Adkins Family said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun!