Friday, February 20, 2009

Smoky Mountains - Nov 2008

Ok where was I? Oh yeah, I remember. I was catching you kind readers up on our adventures this fall. So now the story continues.....

After we returned from the Czech Republic, we had lot of catching up to do (work, school, home, etc) and lots of videos (Over 10 hours of net footage) and still photos (over 800) to upload. It took about 3 weeks to get back into any thing that resembled a normal routine.

Early in November, Sandra and I made a couple of trips to the Great Smoky Mountains National park which is about a 70 minute drive for us. I’ll be featuring some of the photos from those trips over the next several posts here. I hope you’ll check back often to see them. And as always, comments are encouraged. Oh yeah, here is another short driving video. You folks seem to like these. Turn up your speakers and enjoy a relaxing drive through the golden fall colors in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Then send a link to this page to someone who is stressed and encourage them to take a 3 minute relaxation break. They'll thank you for it later.


No comments: