Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thank You

Thank You

Let me start with a great big “Thank You!” for stopping by my website/blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to visit. Those of you that I see regularly have been very encouraging and kind with your words. The rest of you, who I don’t see as often, are beginning to make use of the online comments which is awesome. I really enjoy hearing from you! Comments are great and in some ways are like a fuel that powers blogs onward. So if you haven’t left a comment yet, give it try. It really helps me knowing that you like the photos, videos, and stories.

If you are new here, I’ve spent the last week chronicling my recent adventures in the Czech Republic. You may want to refer back to the last 7 – 8 posts and check those out if you’re interested.

Tomorrow, I’ll continue the Czech Republic story, focusing on our last few days in Prague where we did lots of sightseeing. There are many pictures to post as well as some videos. I hope you will stay tuned and thanks again for stopping by.

No comments: